Here are 12 possible interview questions for Mardie Caldwell. She can speak to most any topic in adoption including breaking adoption news and current adoption stories or issues.
She flies out of Sacramento, California and is available quickly to be on camera at one of the Sacramento production studios or by phone. For media inquiries, please contact our media team at American Carriage House Publishing. They may be reached directly by calling 1-866-986-BOOK.
- How did you get into adoption?
- What is the average woman like who chooses adoption for her baby? Do you have any stories?
- What is the reality of unplanned pregnancy in the U.S.
- Why don’t we hear more about adoption in the news? It’s all pro-life or pro-choice – where does adoption fit in?
- Are there very many people affected by adoption?
- What are some of the current myths or misconceptions about adoption?
- You are a proponent of open adoption. What does that look like?
- How is modern adoption different than adoption in the past?
- You’ve been in the field of adoption for more than 35 years. What does that mean to you?
- As an author, you’ve written numerous books about adoption. Tell me about one?
- Many people are surprised to hear that newborn adoption still happens in America. How does that make you feel?
- What do you think the future of adoption holds?